The pictures posted today (28th) were taken this weekend. I'm trying to post as many as possible since Melissa is in the land of cowboys...that's Oklahoma for all you city folk. And for all of you who didn't know, Melissa is the proud owner of Ella and I've taken the role of doggie sitter for a couple of months. Ella and I have had our ups and downs...she's peed and farted on me. Yes, I said peed but Melissa assures me Ella is just comfortable with me. Right! But luckily she's really damn cute and funny so it makes up for the latter.
1 Comments:
The pictures posted today (28th) were taken this weekend. I'm trying to post as many as possible since Melissa is in the land of cowboys...that's Oklahoma for all you city folk. And for all of you who didn't know, Melissa is the proud owner of Ella and I've taken the role of doggie sitter for a couple of months. Ella and I have had our ups and downs...she's peed and farted on me. Yes, I said peed but Melissa assures me Ella is just comfortable with me. Right! But luckily she's really damn cute and funny so it makes up for the latter.
Post a Comment
<< Home